List of ERPs in Kenya
ERPs help business managers run the operations of a business with ease and efficiency to meet the objectives set before them. These software solutions provide different functionalities that are crucial to the smooth running of a business organization. For small and medium enterprises, also to a large extent large organizations, the list of ERPs in Kenya as enumerated below can be useful to them. The ERPs provide near same functionalities with differences being seen in the extent, number of users and general use.
The list of ERPs in Kenya as shown below is not conclusive but it shows the most common, most affordable and easiest to use and setup without much support. To be noted is that these all are hosted online on secure cloud servers to boost on security and flexibility.
Zoho is an ERP solution with different standalone and merged business solutions that help business people run their businesses effectively. The available products are arranged according the needs of a customer: from apps, to merged suites, and mobile apps. Some of the products are listed below with their corresponding product categories.
Customers can choose which products that they need, and specifically choose a particular module under the product. A great number of apps are available to choose from.
- Email and Collaboration
- Security and IT Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Project Management
- Developer platforms
ERPNow is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), all-in-one business ERP solution with Projects, POS, Accounts, HRM, CRM.
ERPNow provides a fully integrated business management platform for both small and medium sized organization to help them run their business operations successfully. The ERPNow software solution, offered in the cloud, has several advantages over those installed locally on a computer.
The modules available under ERPNow SaaS are:
- HRM System: employee setup, payroll setup, leave management, performance, training, recruitment, HR Admin, events, meeting, employees asset setup, document setup, HRM system setup
- Accounting System: customer, vendor, proposal, budget planner, financial goal, accounting setup, print settings, banking (accounts and transfers), income (invoices, revenue, credit note), expenses (bills, payments, debit note), double entry (chart of accounts, journal account, ledger summary balance sheet, trial balance)
- CRM System: leads, deals, form builder, contract, CRM system setup
- Project System: projects, tasks, timesheet, bug, task calendar, tracker, project report, project system setup (project task stages, bug status)
- User Management: user, roles, client
- Products System: products and services, product stock
- POS System: warehouse, purchase, add POS, POS, transfer, print barcode, print settings
- Support System: supports creation of tickets, assignment, close, open
- Zoom Meeting: create Zoom meetings, assign users, status, duration, time and joining link
- Messenger: for a live chat session with different system users, clients
ERPNow is easy to learn and immensely helpful in managing every aspect of a business with utmost efficiency. Start using today ERPNow as it offers the best pricing in the market of all ERPs in Kenya.
Read also: Best ERP Companies in Kenya
Sage is another business solutions company that produces products in the same name with a wide experience in business. Its main solutions include: Cloud accounting software, ERP software, Payroll Software, HR solutions and CRM software.
The enterprise resource management or ERP system is a type of software that connect an organization’s main functions. This includes accounting, payroll, inventory management, manufacturing resource planning, Human resource and customer relationship management.
With an ERP solution, you can store data about your daily business tasks in one secure, centralized system. This provides essential insights into the overall health of your company, including areas for improvement - and ensures financial and regulatory compliance.
Because our ERP software has cloud functionality, departments from across the enterprise can collaborate in real-time, from anywhere. All the users need is an Internet connection. Access to integrated information gives managers reliable data for accurate reporting, planning and forecasting.
With the right enterprise software, productivity will increase across your company. ERP systems allow employees to streamline processes and automate many labour-intensive tasks, freeing up time that can be better spent elsewhere.
The main categories of the ERP package for any organization are as follows:
- Sage X3
- Sage 300cloud
- Sage 200 evolution
Sage’s ERP systems is advantageous because:
- They streamline key processes by centralizing day-to-ay operations and focus on cutting costs, company growth and maximizing the overall business efficiency.
- Tailored to your business as the ERP software can be tailored to your business needs, simplifying core activities like CRM, payroll and distribution.
- Help you reach global markets by assisting in the expansion of your business with the flexible RP programs. You can also improve customer service in new and existing markets with integrated CRM capabilities.
- Sage is there to provide expert advice when need by helping you to select, plan and implement the right ERP solution which allows you access to Sage’s expertise and onsite support whenever needed.
Features of Sage ERP
The capabilities of Sage ERP include:
- Production management: BOM planning, shop floor control, quality control, project management
- Supply Chain Management: purchasing, inventory management, sales management and customer service
- Financial Management: budgets and accounting, fixed assets and financial reporting
You can integrate the Sage ERP with products from Sage and its certified partners to expand its capabilities that include Sage enterprise intelligence, electronic document management, Sage X3 data and analytics, and Sage e-Commerce.
Odoo is a suite of open-source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, and project management.
Under the Odoo collection of apps, it includes:
- Finance: accounting, invoicing, expenses, sign
- Sales: CRM, sales, point of sale, subscriptions, rental
- Websites: builder, blogs, forum, live chat, eLearning, eCommerce
- Human Resources: employees, recruitment, time off, appraisals, referrals, fleet
- Marketing: email, SMS and social marketing, events, surveys and marketing automation
- Services: projects, timesheet, field service, helpdesk, planning and appointments
- Inventory & MRP: inventory, manufacturing, PLM, purchase, maintenance, quality
The pricing is based on the number of apps one needs and provisioned as such. Learn more about Odoo pricing to make a decision.
E. SAP ERP
SAP ERP provides a cloud-based solution for all mission-critical operations for any business model. Whether adopting your first ERP or migrating from an existing one to the cloud, you can gain complete, modular solution with the AI and analytics capabilities to move your business forward.
SAP ERP will help your business to:
A. Create innovative business models at global scale
- Open new sources of growth by transitioning form product-to-service-based businesses with ease
- Adapt to changes dynamically based on real-time usage and customer experience data
B. Benefit from proven business processes for your industry
- Work better together with instant and personalized business insight available from anywhere
- Improve margin continuously with intelligent automation across your end-to-end operational processes
C. Build sustainability directly into your business
- Adapt operation and processes to consistently reduce emissions, waste and environmental impact
- Manage regulatory requirements proactively with company-wide controls and in-depth reporting
D. Bring your business wherever it needs to go
- Stay on top of compliance and security with global standards built-in and always up-to-date
- Keep innovating with a scalable platform and network or partners, continuously bringing new value
SAP ERP for small and midsize companies helps you manage your entire small or midsize business with a single solution, form accounting, financials, purchasing, inventory, sales, and customer relationships to reporting and analytics.
Major offers include:
F. Oracle ERP
Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP is a complete, modern, cloud ERP suite that provides your teams with advanced capabilities, such as AI to automate the manual processes that slow them down, analytics to react to market shifts in real time, and automatic updates to stay current and gain a competitive advantage.
Oracle cloud ERP comes with built-in artificial intelligence to help one to:
- Predict, detect, and act on new situations: the introduction of machine-learning to predictive planning and forecasting allows one to utilize broader datasets, reveal hidden bias, uncover significate deviations, and speed the overall response time.
- Automate and eliminate your manual business processes: this comes into perspective considering up to 96% of transactions can be automated.
- Simplify and speed everyday work: the AI-powered digital assistant simplifies and speed common tasks. Personalized tasks like invoices or over-budget notifications are delivered proactively, so approvals move faster too.
- Launch new business models, faster: allows easier identification and launch of new business models – with real time monitoring of results, which, when paired with machine learning insights like customer churn, allows you to predict and avoid problems before any harm is done.
The Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP provides the following services:
- Financial Management: gives you a complete view of your financial position and results so you can respond quickly to an ever-changing business environment. Features include accounting hub, collections, reporting and analytics, payables and assets, revenue management, receivable, expense management, joint venture management and more.
- Project Management: helps you plan and track your projects, assign the right talent, balance capacity against demand, and scale resources up or down quickly as needs change. Features include plan, schedule, and forecast, resource management, cost management and control, billing and revenue management, grant management, project asset management
- Procurement: simplifies and integrates source-to-pay with an intuitive user experience, built-in analytics, and collaboration that simplifies supplier management, enables best supplier selection, enforces compliant spending, and improves profitability. Modules included are procure-to-pay, contracts, business network, supplier management and sourcing.
- Risk Management and Compliance: uses AI and ML to strengthen financial controls to help prevent cash leaks, enforce audit, and protect against emerging risks—saving you hours of manual work. Features include ERP role and security design, transactions controls, separation-of-duties automation, audit, continuous access monitoring, user access certification, configurations control, business continuity planning and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Enterprise Performance Management: enables you to model and plan across finance, HR, supply chain, and sales. Streamline your financial close and gain insight to drive better decisions. Features include planning, tax reporting, narrative reporting, profitability and cost management, account reconciliation, financial consolidation and close, enterprise data management (EDM).
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing: connects your supply network with an integrated suite of cloud business applications designed and built to outpace change. Prepare for rapid change with systems that improve resilience, increase agility, and help you plan for success beyond your next move. Features include supply chain planning, inventory, manufacturing, maintenance, order management, logistics, product lifecycle management, procurement, IoT and blockchain.
- ERP Analytics: complements the embedded analytics in Oracle Cloud ERP to provide prepackaged use cases, predictive analysis, and KPIs based on variance analysis and historical trends. Features include KPI management, augmented analytics, collaboration and publishing, best practice metrics library, prebuilt analytic models, extensible architecture, business content areas, self-service data discovery, enterprise architecture and security, mobile exploration
To explore more on how to use the above products from Oracle’s Cloud Fusion ERP, you can take product tours for more features and benefits.